Hyundai Sonata Backup/Reverse Light LEDs!! Plug & Play Install! See Comparison Photos - Hyundai Sonata Forum
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 49 Old 06-08-2013, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Arrow Hyundai Sonata Backup/Reverse Light LEDs!! Plug & Play Install! See Comparison Photos

Hyundai Sonata Backup LEDs

Here's a great way to upgrade your Sonata's appearance and safety at night. These are great additions to any tail lights, and can be easily installed, plug-and-play. No resistors or anything needed.

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb:

HP36: 210 lumens. Slightly higher brightness than OEM bulbs.

XP50: 410 lumens. Much brighter than OEM bulbs. These are bright!

The bulbs use an exact terminal and will fit as a replacement for stock incandescent All bulbs use less power and heat than the stock bulbs, and will last longer than your vehicle. Our LEDs use only the best components and are of the highest quality. The bulbs are designed for exceptional heat dispersion, and a diode is implanted to protect the LED from reverse polarity or voltage surge. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS.

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

2006-2016 Sonata Backup LEDs

1999-2005 Sonata Backup LEDs

2006-2016 Sonata Backup LEDs

1999-2005 Sonata Backup LEDs

Any questions, feel free to ask via email (contact@diodedynamics.com), or shoot us a PM!

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 12-10-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 Old 10-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Ordered a set of license plate LEDs for my 2012 Sonata. The other ones (purchased from Precision LED less than 6 months ago) died. I assume a component in the LED housing gave up the ghost!

2013 Hyundai Harbor Gray Metallic Sonata SE Turbo. Modifications include WeatherTech window deflectors, 35% tinting, LEDs inside and out. Ultra Racing Strut Bar and anti-sway bars front and back. CG Motor Sports Smoked LED tails. Race Sport 6000K HID lows, Race Sport high power 6000K LED fogs and EZ Lip up front.
post #3 of 49 Old 10-24-2013, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
Thanks for ordering from us!

All our our LED's come with a 1-year warranty too, so you have that piece of mind as well!

Post some pictures for us if you don't mind?

Thanks!
Nick C.

Diode Dynamics

(314) 205-3033

Sonata:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 10-24-2013 at 11:00 AM.

post #4 of 49 Old 10-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator

Ugh! I ordered a pair of license plate LEDs for my 2012 Sonata SE. The package arrived today with only one in the mailer. Looks like I'll have to wait until next week. . Order #11158077

2013 Hyundai Harbor Gray Metallic Sonata SE Turbo. Modifications include WeatherTech window deflectors, 35% tinting, LEDs inside and out. Ultra Racing Strut Bar and anti-sway bars front and back. CG Motor Sports Smoked LED tails. Race Sport 6000K HID lows, Race Sport high power 6000K LED fogs and EZ Lip up front.
post #5 of 49 Old 10-25-2013, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
If you didn't receive everything in your order, please give our customer service team a call at (314) 205-3033

Thanks,
Nick C.

Diode Dynamics

(314) 205-3033

Sonata:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 10-25-2013 at 09:54 AM.
post #6 of 49 Old 10-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
If you didn't receive everything in your order, please give our customer service team a call at (314) 205-3033

Thanks,
Nick C.
Thanks Nick... Brea took care of me and was super! When I receive the other LED, I'll take some photos of the installation. The LED I did receive looks a lot better than your competitor's LED that died. Thankfully I saved my incandescent lamps to replace the bad LEDs with. I'm also going to change out some back up lights as well and will give you a call. In regards to the missing part in the envelope... those things happen.

post #7 of 49 Old 10-25-2013, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

(Thread Starter)
I apologize for the mis-shipment. We are striving to achieve 100% accuracy with our shipping department.

Looking forward to seeing pictures and I'm glad we got everything sorted out!

Thanks,
Nick C.

Diode Dynamics

(314) 205-3033

Sonata:

post #8 of 49 Old 11-21-2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
Need opinions on which stage of brightness to go with?

Give us a call (314) 205-3033

Nick C.
it can never be too bright

Diode Dynamics likes this.
post #9 of 49 Old 11-21-2013, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Just ordered a full interior package of LEDs for my 2013 Sonata SE. All stage 2. Dome, Vanities, Maps and Glove Compartment.
Diode Dynamics likes this.

post #10 of 49 Old 11-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

I look forward to some extremely bright Back ups for my 2013 Sonata SE.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Sonata Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page