Sonata Forums banner
Welcome To Sonata Forums

New Member Introductions

Drop in and introduce yourself to the community!
1.2M
1.2M

Community Rules

Read SonataForums.com community rules.
Hyundai Sonata General Discussion

Hyundai Sonata General Discussion Forum

Please post any Hyundai Sonata related questions that do not fit another category in this section.
3.6M
3.6M

Hyundai Sonata Engine and Technical Discussion

Discuss the Hyundai Sonata Engine and Technical question within this section.
3.1M
3.1M

Hyundai Sonata Appearance and Body

Discuss the the exterior styling, interior styling and aftermarket appearance accessories for the Hyundai Sonata here.
2.5M
2.5M

Hyundai Sonata Wheels, Tires and Suspension

This section contains information regarding Wheels, Tires and Suspension for the Hyundai Sonata.
1M
1M

Hyundai Sonata DIY Section

Done your own work? Post tips and hints to working on your Hyundai Sonata.

Hyundai Sonata News and Reviews

In the news. New threads by Admin/Mod Team only.
Hyundai Sonata Community

Events and Meets

Post any Hyundai Sonata related events, or meets you may be having. Get out and enjoy the cars you love!

Hyundai Sonata Videos

Found any or have any great video clips of your Hyundai Sonata? Post them here.

Hyundai Sonata Pictures

Got some great images of your Hyundai Sonata? Feel free to post them in this section.

Members Journal Section

For all members to use as a Journal of there build and modifications.
Marketplace

Member Classifieds

Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Great Deals

Have you found a Great Deal? Share and find discounts, sales, and deals found online. (No Commercial, Vendor, or Private Party posting.)
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.

CARiD.com

Discount Tire

Forum Support
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. Hello, car enthusiasts! Ever glance at your vehicle's interior and wish you could just snap your fingers to make those cracks and signs of wear disappear? Well, guess what? We at CARiD have teamed up with the wizards at Coverlay Manufacturing, Inc. to offer you the next best thing. With over 30...
      1 reply   8 views
  2. Just got back from the shop three days ago for broken seal and a cracked oil pan. Started the car today and once I put the car into reverse, the car started running rough. Then tried putting it in drive and same running rough occurred. As well as the check engine light was lit. Please...
      0 replies   35 views
  3. Title mostly says it all. It's a 2015 sonata SE and the key got stuck in the old lock cylinder, so we put in a new ignition lock cylinder and the new key goes in all the way but won't turn. Any advice? Thank you for your time.
      0 replies   78 views
  4. An accident took the front bumper off my 2017 sonata. Anyone know where I can get an illustrated parts diagram for the front bumper. I am able to reuse the bumper but can't locate anything that shows me what parts go where. Help please.
      0 replies   87 views
  5. Hey car enthusiasts! I'm diving headfirst into the world of online car shopping and could use some guidance. I've got my eye on a used 2015 Hyundai Sonata from a dealer in another state, but I'm a bit apprehensive about making such a big purchase remotely. Any tips or tricks for ensuring I'm...
      2 replies   278 views
See all new posts