Modding My Sonata Journal - Hyundai Sonata Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-18-2019, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Modding My Sonata Journal

I’m new to this forum, but am just getting back into the car stuff. I’m currently working on modding my 2013 2.0T Limited. Currently have an Injen short ram intake and a Turbo XS blowoff valve installed. Now, planning and getting ready to install Megan EZ Street II coilovers, new Prostop rotors, calipers, and pads, and Koenig Myth 19x8.5 wheels. I’m gonna repaint it a matte white and go with a black and white body and blue LED interior. I also will be getting either the Injen dual catback exhaust or the Borla one. Not sure on that yet.

Trying to build my tools set back up as well so I don’t have issues with the install of everything. Been a minute since I did this stuff. Will add pictures of the now and after mods. Wish me luck!

Last edited by MyundaiSonata; 07-18-2019 at 08:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-29-2019, 09:43 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyundaiSonata View Post
Iím new to this forum, but am just getting back into the car stuff. Iím currently working on modding my 2013 2.0T Limited. Currently have an Injen short ram intake and a Turbo XS blowoff valve installed. Now, planning and getting ready to install Megan EZ Street II coilovers, new Prostop rotors, calipers, and pads, and Koenig Myth 19x8.5 wheels. Iím gonna repaint it a matte white and go with a black and white body and blue LED interior. I also will be getting either the Injen dual catback exhaust or the Borla one. Not sure on that yet.

Trying to build my tools set back up as well so I donít have issues with the install of everything. Been a minute since I did this stuff. Will add pictures of the now and after mods. Wish me luck!
1st Update: Putting paint job on hold. I forgot how expensive it was lol. But put the new Powerstop front brake set on with new rotors and pads and I installed new calipers that I painted red with black HYUNDAI on them. Still have to do the rear ones (dreading because Hyundai decided to put a caliper bolt behind a stress bar....). Then install the coilovers and await my 19Ē Koenig red and black Myth wheels. Pictures will be put up soon. I always forget to take pics...
post #3 of 3 Old Today, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyundaiSonata View Post
1st Update: Putting paint job on hold. I forgot how expensive it was lol. But put the new Powerstop front brake set on with new rotors and pads and I installed new calipers that I painted red with black HYUNDAI on them. Still have to do the rear ones (dreading because Hyundai decided to put a caliper bolt behind a stress bar....). Then install the coilovers and await my 19Ē Koenig red and black Myth wheels. Pictures will be put up soon. I always forget to take pics...
Finally a few pictures lol. Trying to determine if I just put the wheels on now or wait and do them with the coilovers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 660C2823-0089-4BA7-851C-E0082E3DD613.jpg (397.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 6F82BA64-5D88-4C71-A5EB-8C40C4F7CE72.jpg (197.5 KB, 1 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hyundai Sonata Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List