Sonata Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just picked up a 03 Sonata GLS and it's already in the shop (hub bearing) so I hope to learn a lot and contribute to this forum.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Hello everyone. I just picked up a 03 Sonata GLS and it's already in the shop (hub bearing) so I hope to learn a lot and contribute to this forum.
Hello and welcome to the forums, it's good to have you join us!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to hyundai

I am new to Hyundai I'm usually a truck guy but ended up buying for my wife and now an 03 Hyundai Sonata GLS is my daily driver lol. Just looking for some insight and helpful tips to prolong the life of my car and also I was wondering about performance parts. What vehicle if any is interchangeable with my car. Also what are some good customization parts websites

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am new to Hyundai I'm usually a truck guy but ended up buying for my wife and now an 03 Hyundai Sonata GLS is my daily driver lol. Just looking for some insight and helpful tips to prolong the life of my car and also I was wondering about performance parts. What vehicle if any is interchangeable with my car. Also what are some good customization parts websites
Howdy mate, you are on the right place for knowledge. Check out tech section for ideas on mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts