Sonata Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
hi..... cars look great very nice...i have a question will the spring from a 05 sonata fit a 11 sonata they look the same to me can some one let me know ..
definitly no, completely different suspension components

@merf: car looks awesome, i love seeing gen coupe 19's on yf's.. looks pretty flush too without spacers, im surprised

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am currently running 19" wheels on my 2012 2.0T limited and I'm not seeing much change to the ride. I am, however, running Eibach Pro Kit springs. The wheels are MMR 19x8.5 45mm offset.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I am currently running 19" wheels on my 2012 2.0T limited and I'm not seeing much change to the ride. I am, however, running Eibach Pro Kit springs. The wheels are MMR 19x8.5 45mm offset.

BBS LM's always look good on just about any car, first time seeing them on a Sonata.

Are these reps or authentic?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got a 2015 Sonata Hybrid Limited and I simply hate the standard wheels that it comes with (17x6.5 with a 46mm offset with 215/55R17 tires).

I want to ask you guys if there is any reliable way of knowing ahead of time if any tire rubbing can occur for the wheels/tires that I'm thinking to install (18x8 with a 40mm offset and 235/50R18 tires).

I'm not concerned of the increased gas mileage or speedometer value.

Any thoughts?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts