Sonata Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have 2 questions regarding my 2008 nf sonata 1 I'm just curious about and the other I'm very interested in doing as soon as possible

Question 1

What is sea foaming and will it improve my newly purchased used 08 nf sonata with 51k miles in any way and how difficult and how pricey can it get?

Question 2

I have an 08 sonata GLS without the steering wheel audio controls. It only has the plastic piece which is really bugging me and I'm hoping someone can help me with installing the audio controls?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks totallynormal1,

That link to the how to is great just 1 question I currently don't have any steering wheel radio control buttons on the left side of my steering wheel and it seems as though the how to is using a steering wheel that had a 4 button audio control and is upgrading to a 6 button audio control?
So I'm assuming I would need to buy the harness that supports the cruise control as well as the radio control buttons? Keep in mind I haven't even taken a look at mine yet but the pictures didn't really show that detail hopefully you can help?

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 5 of 5 Posts