Sonata Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find this leak on Driver side I thought it was the windshield, door (replaced seal) sunroof (flushed) and now the only thing I think is it has something to do with the defrost /air conditioner it seems that when I use it that is when i find my rug wet, and its getting to the point that rust is coming thru the rug but the wetness is very close the to door foot plate ( sure what its called) Could it be the scuttle drain ? Please help I realize the care is old but only has 50,000 miles and runs great this is the only problem. I keep it all up to date with all repairs. Any information would help.

·
Registered
2013 Sonata made in USA
4 Posts
Why not use a garden hose with sprayer to simulate rain and see if you can locate evidence of any water inside.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why not use a garden hose with sprayer to simulate rain and see if you can locate evidence of any water inside.
Hi thank you for replying tried that too had a neighbor outside with hose while i sat inside saw nothing them we switched and the same nothing sigh. My last resort is a collision place I guess but I'm looking at $$$$$ again thank you and have a safe 4th

·
Registered
62 Posts
Have you figured it out where the leak is coming from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts