Sonata Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove to the store, went in, came back out and the car wouldn't start. All the bells and whistles come on: lights, radio, dash…etc. When making the final turn on the key, there is main click and nothing… battery has been tested and no issue there. My next obvious thought was the starter, but not having a lift I need to bring it to a shop. I've read about fuses, relays, fuel pump, but I was just looking to see if anyone has had the same issue before I play process of elimination. Thanks for your time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Drove to the store, went in, came back out and the car wouldn't start. All the bells and whistles come on: lights, radio, dash…etc. When making the final turn on the key, there is main click and nothing… battery has been tested and no issue there. My next obvious thought was the starter, but not having a lift I need to bring it to a shop. I've read about fuses, relays, fuel pump, but I was just looking to see if anyone has had the same issue before I play process of elimination. Thanks for your time
I have this now!!! What solved it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts