Sonata Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the NF (2006-2010) Sonata's use H11b bulbs for the low beams but I am having some trouble finding those bulbs. I read online that H11's can be modified to fit the housings but couldn't find any write-ups on it. If anyone could post a link to that article or if any members have the modification done, how has it been holding up? Any issues with water/condensation coming into the housing?
Thinking about getting the Kensun kits off of amazon because of the high reviews and solid warranty. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I know that the NF (2006-2010) Sonata's use H11b bulbs for the low beams but I am having some trouble finding those bulbs. I read online that H11's can be modified to fit the housings but couldn't find any write-ups on it. If anyone could post a link to that article or if any members have the modification done, how has it been holding up? Any issues with water/condensation coming into the housing?
Thinking about getting the Kensun kits off of amazon because of the high reviews and solid warranty. Any info would be appreciated.
The 2006-2008 NF uses the h7 bulbs for the low beams.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks NUMBER!
Ours are pretty similar now...you just have 2 extra cylinders!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Excellent DIY Number. I'm not mechanically inclined when it comes to wiring stuff so I had mine done. Have yet to look under the hood to see exactly what they did, but they hooked up my Genesis and did the daytime running lights and interior LED's on the Sonata so I trust them. They are 6000K head and fog lamps...and don't laugh...yes, its the same pic I used for SOTM contest, lol.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts