Sonata Forums banner

Do you like how the Magnaflow Aftermarket Exhaust system sounds on the 2011 Sonata?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

2011 Hyundai Sonata with Magnaflow Aftermarket Exhaust [VIDEO]

9K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  jpark 
#1 ·
Here's another Hyundai Sonata aftermarket exhaust video I found that lets us hear how the Magnaflow Exhaust system sounds on the Sonata.

Not a huge fan of this one...sounds too much like a Civic. If you had to recommend a different/better aftermarket exhaust, what would you suggest?

Check out my other Hyundai Sonata aftermarket exhaust thread if you haven't already which features the Borla cat back aftermarket exhaust.
http://www.sonataforums.com/forum/h...exhaust-2011-hyundai-sonata-2-0t-[video].html

#4 ·
Here's another Hyundai Sonata aftermarket exhaust video I found that lets us hear how the Magnaflow Exhaust system sounds on the Sonata.

Not a huge fan of this one...sounds too much like a Civic. If you had to recommend a different/better aftermarket exhaust, what would you suggest?

Check out my other Hyundai Sonata aftermarket exhaust thread if you haven't already which features the Borla cat back aftermarket exhaust.
http://www.sonataforums.com/forum/h...exhaust-2011-hyundai-sonata-2-0t-[video].html

2011 Hyundai Sonata with Magnaflow Exhaust - YouTube
Hey! This is my car :) And i so happen to like my exhaust. It's just an axle back magnaflow. I need to upload a better quality video... it sounds really good for a sonata!

#5 ·
exhaust sounds pretty nice, no rasp or farting noise

as for looks, you need a tip or something to compliment that sound, it looks like you have a hole on your muffler because it looks too stock

as for the chrome taillamp trim, they are terrible man, they belong on cheap american cars

#6 ·
they belong on cheap american cars
:rolleyes: The Sonata, IS a cheap American car. (granted it's got Great value, that's why I got one fo course)
My company maufactures MagnaFlow as well as Walker muffler systems. Yes, I'm biased, but I'd stack up the MagnaFlow line for quality against any other system.
BTOP tho, I think it could have a better looking tip. I'd see if you cut one off at a U-pull it yard from a newer Malibu. They are great Quality factory Chrome tips.

#8 · (Edited)
Get off the gas!!!! That's terrible!! Let me go get a slow family car and put a nasty sounding exhaust on it.... :( I dunno but if I've got a fast car and something that will sound good maybe. In my opinion the sonata is supposed to be a nice 4 door. Quiet and rolls out! Spend the money on looks not a loud exhaust.

Not dogging on the Sonata at all! I am a proud owner of a 2012 Sonata, I would just never put something like that on my car.

#10 · (Edited)
^its his car, he likes what he wants to do, if its not your cup of tea than so be it.. there is absolutly no need to detest your personal opinion. Maybe if your mindset was mature enough you could be able to distinguish a higher class conservative criticism instead of sounding like a 16 year old :D

this is a friendly forum, so lets keep the hate to ourselves
you've been warned

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.