Sonata Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I'm in the right section...:)
Has anyone experienced a pulling issue on their 11 and up Sonata's? It seems that mine does to the left. If there was such a recall for this, there's no record on the carfax I got.
Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Typical cause of this would be alignment. If you drive with your steering wheel straight and the car goes to either side, alignment is usually the primary cause.

Did you buy it used?

·
Registered
7 Posts
There is a recall for this model. I actually had to take mine back to the dealer 4 times before they got it right. I would call local Hyundai Dealer and tell them it is pulling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd take it in to the dealer and have them evaluate the alignment on all 4 wheels. Also, if needed, have them do an SRS calibration/alignment. I had the same problem on my 2011 sonata. Needless to say, the misalignment caused premature, uneven wear on my tires for a while. I believe there was a recall on specific production models to address a suspension adjustment/replacement. Check to see if your car is on the list as well.

Also, make sure you have a good set of reputable tires on your car...makes a **** of a difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts