Sonata Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Picked up the SE with Nav yesterday..and the bluetooth will NOT sync contactds with my Samsung Stratosphere.

The phone does sync with the car, and I can make calls when I dial by #, but I cannot say "Ca'll Joe"..or "Dial Sam"..because it doesn't see a Joe, or Sam or whoever..because it doesn't show any contacts.

I'll be heading to Verizon today to see if they have any answers...BTW, it was the same problem with the Stratosphere, and my 2011 SE(no Nav) that I just returned.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What happens when you go thru the Download Contacts procedure?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
standard "connect to phone via bluetooth" set up, it identifies my phone, It states "downloading contacts"..then, it shows the little dots blinking from phone to car in the set up screen...

Then...nothing happens..2 minutes...5 minutes...10 minutes...and nothing happens...after I halt the process, my phone shows up as a device, but when I use voice prompt to diat a contact, or dial by name..it says.."pardon"...and shows the "contact' tab is grayed out, which the hyundai techie guy told me that means.."it didn't download any contacts"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you check the phone when the contacts download was happening? I have a droid X and a message came up on it asking for permission to download contacts. This happened a few minutes after I paired it. I clicked yes and the contacts downloaded.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts