Sonata Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bluetooth volume on my new 2013 Sonota GLS is very low. The other party hears me fine but I cannot get loud volume to hear their voice. Any suggestions would be appreciated

My phone is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Verizon

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have you adjusted the Bluetooth volume through the setup menu on the stereo? I have mine set on "14" and incoming calls are nice and audible. Before I turned it up, it was set at "10" and some calls were hard to hear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you adjusted the Bluetooth volume through the setup menu on the stereo? I have mine set on "14" and incoming calls are nice and audible. Before I turned it up, it was set at "10" and some calls were hard to hear.
Yes, I've adjusted volume but calls still come in low. I have to raise volume to 30 for adequate volume.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm having the same issue with my Note II. I have to crank the stereo up to level 30 to be able to hear the person on the other side.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue. Motorola Atrix 2. I just traded in a 2011 Sonata for the 2013, and the stereo volume is generally lower anyway, and the bluetooth is noticeably lower. Very frustrating. I have the volume all the way up on the stereo, all the way on the phone, and still can't hear phone calls clear enough when driving down the road. It's very frustrating. As I mentioned I had problems with hearing phone calls in the 2011 I had too, but this car is worse.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the iPhone 5, it sounds good with that.

Come to think of it, my friend's galaxy s3 didn't sound so great in my car. Maybe I didn't turn up the volume completely. Don't remember.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Volume problem still exists

I have the iPhone 5, it sounds good with that.

Come to think of it, my friend's galaxy s3 didn't sound so great in my car. Maybe I didn't turn up the volume completely. Don't remember.

I am having the same problem with my iPhone 5. It would be nice if there could be a default setting and it was tuned louder. My volume must be turned up to 40 to hear the caller adequately. Yes, phone volume is turned up to max. :)

Has anyone discovered a solution yet?

Hyundai sales acknowledged the problem, but no solution offered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts