Sonata Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this 2013 Sonata drawing. Too bad we won't see anything like it in production but I hope Hyundai eventually does a facelift on the Sonata and makes it looks closer to this...

·
Registered
470 Posts
probably just for the kdm market.. korean market receives very frequent facelift changes compare to the NA market

·
Registered
15 Posts
Found this 2013 Sonata drawing. Too bad we won't see anything like it in production but I hope Hyundai eventually does a facelift on the Sonata and makes it looks closer to this...

In reality, this isn't very far off at all from what 2011-12 owners are driving now - with the notable exceptions being the square mirrors, and the cartoonish and blatantly over-sized rims. Makes the thing look like a matchbox car there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw a car yesterday that looked exactly like a Sonata but was bigger. It had chrome rockers and chrome trim around the windows. Chrome door handles. It was gorgeous! The only name plate on it was a logo that was a very stylized letter "L" but nothing like the Lexus logo. It was in a parking lot at a shopping center. I hung around for a long time hoping to see the owner to ask what the car was but had to give up.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? God the car was amazing! It was like a super deluxe luxury Sonata!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts