Sonata Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I own a 2013 Hyundai Sonata SE and I'm looking to deck my Sonata out in LED lighting or any other cool lighting mods to the car. In the end I'd like to have everything from interior map, dome, footwell, cupholder, lights to the exterior low-beam, high-beam, fog, parking, brake, turn signal, reverse lights etc. Also, I'd like to find a solution for the current stock DRL's; I'm not super happy with how they look and would like either an LED bulb replacement or an added LED strip somewhere else to be used as DRL's. I'd like to have them all replaced at some point but I need some inspiration and guidance on what and where to find some of those things.

Thanks!

2 Posts
For the footwell i recommend the govee home car leds on Amazon. They connect to your phone and are really solid compared to other led car lights i have seen in terms of going to the music and not having to deal with that stupid little 100 button remote. Very easy to hide all the wires at least for the sonata

For the dome light i recommend the XKGlow interior dome light. Seems like the most reliable and also uses your phone to control and goes to music. Thinking of buying this one for mine too

1 - 2 of 2 Posts