Sonata Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Hyundai GLS 4 Cyl 35,000 miles and started experiencing a clicking while turning mostly to the Left from a Stop. Brought it in to be checked and they said the CV and Axle shaft had to be replaced. They had to order the parts for the Repair. Bought this New and never drove hard. Just surprised CV went so soon. Has anybody experienced similar issues? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2014 Hyundai GLS 4 Cyl 35,000 miles and started experiencing a clicking while turning mostly to the Left from a Stop. Brought it in to be checked and they said the CV and Axle shaft had to be replaced. They had to order the parts for the Repair. Bought this New and never drove hard. Just surprised CV went so soon. Has anybody experienced similar issues? Thanks
I have the same issue!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes at 33000 and now at 70000 it must be an issue with these cars

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2014 SE had same problem with replacements made at same approximate mileage, about 35,000 and 70,000. Is making same noises again at 112,000 but dealer won't even cover inspection cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts