Sonata Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi this is a little random but I dont know much about cars & my dad usually does my brakes but wasnt feeling well for the last few month & never checked my rear pads…long story short; I thought my brakes system was bad but It turns out I just needed rear brake pads 🤦🏽‍♀️( my dad usualy check them for me but got sick..) so again long story short, before I knew my rear brake pads were bad,& just needed replacing & a bleed), i accidentally had a mechanic unplug my ABS system- so when he unplugged it, it of course caused my ABS and traction control light came on and my steering wheel got VERY very loose , light & wobbly- sticky’-I later change the brakes and the car is breaking perfectly ) however the ABS and traction lights are still on and the steering wheel is still very loose ever since he unplugged it and plugged it back in . What can I do to fix this ?! I feel like he damaged something or maybe Damaged a fuse, or speed sensor while unplugging it? I know it’s an easy fix because my ABS light was never on and it was only since he unplugged it - I need help, have no one , & I can’t even drive the car because the steering wheel is so loose:( thank you so much PS please reply here because I forgot the password for the E Mail associated with this acct. ! Thanks Again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts