Sonata Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys, I'm new on this forum since I've just recently purchased a 2014 Sonata Turbo 2 months ago.

I am looking to install an Infinity Basslink self-contained subwoofer in the trunk and I have a few questions about going about doing it.

1. Where are the 12v and other wires located?
2. How do I access them?
3. When I drill the sub down in the trunk, where should I do it and do I need to look out for anything underneath?

*I'm definitely a rookie at all this stuff so any input would be awesome. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
What's up guys, I'm new on this forum since I've just recently purchased a 2014 Sonata Turbo 2 months ago.

I am looking to install an Infinity Basslink self-contained subwoofer in the trunk and I have a few questions about going about doing it.

1. Where are the 12v and other wires located?
2. How do I access them?
3. When I drill the sub down in the trunk, where should I do it and do I need to look out for anything underneath?

*I'm definitely a rookie at all this stuff so any input would be awesome. Thanks!
Howdy and welcome to the forums, it's good to have you with us. I wish I could answer questions in regards to the sub, but I haven 't done any work on my car in that area. Best of luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts