Sonata Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 2012 Red Hybrid Sonata with Tan Leather interior and sold it. I had put some accessories in it that I ended up keeping so I figured I would pass the savings on to someone.

First is an HID Xenon Headlight setup. This was purchased from HID Kits Xenon Lights & LEDs | Xenon Supply and has about 3 months of use on it. I paid about $150 and am selling for $75. This has the high end slim ballasts as well as the accessory wiring harness to protect the electronics.

I also have a dual headrest DVD system by Audiovox. This has about 6 months of use on it. This system comes with 2 headsets, and 2 remotes. Each function independently and has its own DVD player. This setup cost me $1800 installed, though it is a very simple install. I am selling for $750.

Also available is a set of factory carpet floor mats. They are brand new. I took them out and put in rubber ones from the start. $25

I also have LED lights for the interior bulbs, and for the fog lights. I will sell all of these together for $25. They all came from www.precisonled.com.

All of these accessories are high quality. Not the cheap knock offs.

These accessories will definitely set your Sonata apart from all the rest! If you want it all together as a package I will sell for $800 and I'll pay the first $25 of the shipping cost. (Just depends on where you are and how fast you want it)

I am new to this site, but if you are interested, I can show you my eBay account, paypal account and I buy a lot online, so don't worry about getting scammed. I just have all this in my basement and I need to pass the deal on to someone!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still have everything. I am reducing Hid headlights to $50 and the headrest dvd's to $500. Please email me at [email protected] as I don't visit the site much. If you take it all, I'll sell for $600 and pay the first $25 of shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's all the interior lights in led. (Except the lights in the vanity mirrors). I had the sunroof, so if you have one it's the same configuration.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts