Sonata Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just joined the forum. I have a question about alloy wheels on our 2013 Sonata Limited that we just picked up. It came with a lock style lug nut on each wheel. Is that stock from the factory or an add on from previous owner. The reason I ask is I can't seem to find the socket for it and I need to know where to start looking for one. Thanks for your help. Ron

·
Registered
30 Posts
Look in the trunk where the spare tire is. If it was from the factory, it is on the foam circle that is on top of the spare tire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look in the trunk where the spare tire is. If it was from the factory, it is on the foam circle that is on top of the spare tire.
Yep, I looked there, nothing. Called my salesman, got him working on it. We'll see how far service after the sale goes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ron it could be an add on or from the factory, depends on the package the first owner bought. Worst case you can use an over-sized socket and get them off and buy new ones that you have the key for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe it or not the dealership is going to replace the missing lugnut key. They are also replacing the missing keyless remote for no charge, bout had a heart attack over that one. Didn't even have to go round and round with them. Kinda restores your faith doesn't it? Thanks for the input:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts