Sonata Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's part of being an early adopter, but I've pressed the 'call' button a few times and no one's answered. :confused:

I'm glad it's free (so far). :D

The iPhone app also has some issues with me. 80% of the time, the first attempt to connect just hangs. And even if I get thru and connect to my car, the app refuses to accept my PIN.

The WebSite stuff works - mostly. I was receiving traffic reports via email, but now they've stopped.

I'm sure it'll be cool, someday.
I'm just wondering *when* it'll be cool?

·
Registered
374 Posts
So much for making it free, which is suppose to get you hooked and have you pulling out your credit card to start paying eventually!

How long is Hyundai's Bluelink free until?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got some updates from the BlueLink team. They said their iPhone app has issues with pin numbers that start with zero. I won't comment further :mad:

I did get thru on Bluelink to their IVR system lady night and played around. I think it'll be useful if it's reliable.

This morning I presses the button. Bluelink answered but no prompts no nothing.

Sigh.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I absolutely love my blue link and bluetooth! so far no problems at all. Im using an HTC Evo and its been great as well. I had a problem with the app for android trying to type my password in but somehow got it all figured out. navigation rocks on the blue link.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts