Sonata Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also like the WORK EUROLINE SL's....If I could find a set that is....I think they are discontinued

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
They are SSR Visconti LXS
baller vip wheels, quite a popular choice on NF's in Korea but you can pretty much say alot of them are knockoffs...

·
Registered
470 Posts
oh and i love the euroline sl's as well.. but these look better
Leon Hardiritt Ordens, similar shape but moarrr dish :D <3

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are SSR Visconti LXS
baller vip wheels, quite a popular choice on NF's in Korea but you can pretty much say alot of them are knockoffs...

Sweet!!! Thanks man!! Those and the deep dish versions of the Eurolines would be the only other wheels I would personally consider for the Sonata. The are plenty of other wheels that I think look really good but like the Genesis Coupe wheels, I think those wheels would make pretty much ANY car look good

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u should change your avatar, you and 1loudassnata are confusing me with the similar avatar LOL

Good point...I guess I should make it the "new" Sonata :)

BTW Here's another set of wheels I don't mind....and the reason I came so close to buying a KIA Optima

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good point...I guess I should make it the "new" Sonata :)

BTW Here's another set of wheels I don't mind....and the reason I came so close to buying a KIA Optima
mrr hr2s, one of my friends bought a set for 200$ with tires (bigger tires they were going on a jeep) he thought they were just some no name brand until i saw them. i saw a set on craigslistt for well over a grand -_-

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mrr hr2s, one of my friends bought a set for 200$ with tires (bigger tires they were going on a jeep) he thought they were just some no name brand until i saw them. i saw a set on craigslistt for well over a grand -_-
WOW!! Sweet Deal!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
**** that is a good deal... i always loved those mrr's as well, but same deal here, not fan of the chrome, the polish looks vip and sexier...

you could try some sanding with really fine sand paper to get rid of the chromey shineyness and just clear coat on top after.. not sure though

but that is actually a really good deal holy balls lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts