Sonata Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the video showing how the Pulstar spark plugs offer a brighter spark which is supposed to burn gas more efficiently and give better gas mileage, but some websites say it will fit my car and some websites say it's not compatible. i have a 2011 Sonata 2.4L SE. Does anybody know if these pulstars are any good or is there a recommended brand I should look into? I'm looking to get better gas mileage and a bit more responsiveness in ignition.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pulstar Spark Plugs should work

I've seen the video showing how the Pulstar spark plugs offer a brighter spark which is supposed to burn gas more efficiently and give better gas mileage, but some websites say it will fit my car and some websites say it's not compatible. i have a 2011 Sonata 2.4L SE. Does anybody know if these pulstars are any good or is there a recommended brand I should look into? I'm looking to get better gas mileage and a bit more responsiveness in ignition.
here's a follow up to my own post. i spoke with someone over at Pulstar today and she says they have plugs that will fit my 2011 Sonata 2.4L. these are "supposed" to give a bigger, brighter spark for better ignition, power and fuel efficiency. i plan to order a set next week and will share the results once i install them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts