Sonata Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchasing a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Se 2.0 Turbo with a Nav system.

Reactions: SonataAdmin

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and it's Harbor Gray Metalic.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How similar is the new package to your wrecked Sonata?
The 2012 was a standard SE... No nav system, no heated seats, no dual climate control, no sun roof and just a 2.4L engine, but when we bought it we thought it was fantastic!

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love that color and it really looks good with tinted windows.
It came with a light tint on the windows but I'm going to change that very soon!

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

post some pics!!
Here is a quick photo. In the immediate future I'll tint the windows darker, LEDs inside and out, and HID lows. Early next year I'll put 20" Vossens on it? Then Ultra Racing strut/anti sway bars on her then probably change out the tails. Who knows? Ha!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! What percentage Tint do you have on your Sonata. Mine is 35% and is the darkest I'm allowed to have here in the People's Republic of North Carolina. Ha!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Texas, the front windows can be no darker than 25%. Anything behind the driver can be darker. My back windows are 5%. It actually makes the front windows look darker than what they are.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In Texas, the front windows can be no darker than 25%. Anything behind the driver can be darker. My back windows are 5%. It actually makes the front windows look darker than what they are.
Nice! It will help cut down heat in your car in the summer! Thought about entering the contest?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I never Tinted my 2006 since new, and recently I replaced my front 'Solar Glass' Windshield. This was part of an option package back in 06 on my LX and then became standard if I am not mistaken. In any case I am getting fried with the replacement non OEM screen! I know it is against the law to tint the front windshield but I live in the land of sun, and even the winter brings a ton of sun!

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not really, nothing fancy about my car. Just a base model GLS
That's alright... Your ride looks nice with the tinted windows - I would enter it! Take a few more photos of it from different angles and go for it. You may be surprised.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How about you Bobs Big Boy... You going to enter?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts