Sonata Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guy. Im new to this forum and wanted to ask a few preliminary questions to you all. Feel free to move this to the right section.

I just bought 10 hours ago a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited Edition. Black with Tan Leather Interior w/ Nav. It has 50k miles on it and I bought it for 15.5k. It is a very very nice car as I expected. I used to own a 2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE and I wanted to stick with Hyundai because I never had a single problem with my Tiburon with 5 years of ownership. Anyways.

1) It didnt come with floormats. Anybody know where I can get OEM floormats that are tan? I have seen them but only for 150 bucks. That seems a little much. Also I didnt want to put all weather floormats in a car that is tan leather because I think the rubber floormats would look cheap. So does anybody know a good wholesale place or a vendor on these boards? For some OEM tan floormats?

2) What are some small things that I can do to spice the car up either on the exterior or interior. I used to have the Tuscani emblems on my Tiburon so just things like that.

3) What are some cool things you can do with the NAV and Sound? I was having trouble figuring out how to sync my sound from the phone with the car. I got the Bluetooth working fine but the Pandora or whatever from my phone doesnt come thru.
Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts