Sonata Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

New member here, just picked up my '12 2.0t this weekend. Love it, of course. However, as I started perusing the interwebs after purchasing the car, I found rumblings of a Blue Link/Homelink combo mirror. However, I couldn't find any results on this site through a combination of searches. Does anyone know if this in fact exists, it's price point, and/or the part number?

Thanks for your help and input. I look forward to learning much from all of you!

Best Regards,

Sweetpflueg

·
Registered
222 Posts
Best thing to do is simply just give your Hyundai dealership a call. Not every region carries options and features.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Best thing to do is simply just give your Hyundai dealership a call. Not every region carries options and features.
really? I thought it was the same no matter where you are. It's not as great as onstar but I haven't seen anyone report of a lack of options and features in specific area's/region's

·
Registered
5 Posts
The bluelink / homelink combo mirror is a "port installed option", like mud flaps and floor mats, at least here in NJ - my SE 2.4 came with it. Check with a dealer, they may be able to install it for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts