Sonata Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an issue with the person I am calling or the person that calls me not hearing what I say. I can hear them just fine but for some reason they can't hear me and if they can hear me it is very faint. I have the outgoing volume turned as high as it will go and still no luck. Has anyone else had the same problem with their Bluetooth. Everything else works. Bluetooth is worthless if no one can hear what I am saying.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is there a protective film you need to pull off from the mic above your head on the drivers side?

My phone/bluetooth works ok, but I can't get the actual phone conversation to come through the speakers. This problem has me puzzled. It's not like the 2011 Camaro.:confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Found some good info from the dealer yesturday as to why my conversations wouldn't come throught the speaker system. My phone doesn't support the hands free capability of the car. My work cell phone works OK so I've transfered all my contacts to it and labeled it as priority.

If you're curious about your phones compatability with your car just go to:
www.hyundaiusa.com/bluetooth it'll have a list of phones an show what capabilities they have with your car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an original iPhone 3G. The old model.
And I just plug it in using the white Apple cable - not the one from Hyundai.

It seems to work just fine for me.
Can make calls and receive calls thru the speakers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts