Sonata Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few photos of the installed covers.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
i was worried when i saw this thread. i thought you were gonna do some ricer "brembo" or "wilwood" covers lol. those actually look good but i don't think the blue goes with anything else on your car? just my 2 cents

by the way - where did you get your black lug nuts?

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was worried when i saw this thread. i thought you were gonna do some ricer "brembo" or "wilwood" covers lol. those actually look good but i don't think the blue goes with anything else on your car? just my 2 cents

by the way - where did you get your black lug nuts?
LOL Rich, I understand. I prefer a clean look to the car... None of that ricer stuff. I had a set on my last Sonata and got tons of compliments on them. They do keep the brake dust down to a minimum which makes them functional. I chose blue because I didn't want a loud color like red or similar. Blue and Gray is a decent color match. The black lugs are Gorilla lugs which I got through a local company here in Charlotte. You can also order them directly from Gorilla.

·
Vendor
207 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
My model year...

That's true it is much easier to get the covers on than paint your calipers. Our tech guys even created a small article about it. You can read it here: Caliper Covers vs. Caliper Paint
Greetings, Love these covers and would love to have a set. Question, your site mentions the 2010 "old body style." That would be the NF series, correct? So if they will fit the 2010, shouldn't they also fit a 2009? I believe the caliper are the same. Would love you to investigate and I will do the same.

Thanks in advance for your time. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts