Sonata Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to see how some wheels will look on my car
if someone can do a quick chop of any of these wheels listed that would be dope thanks!
varrstoen te37 reps or lm reps
rotiform blq or nue
mmr hr3

heres a picture to use

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
thats the most typical setup that evryone in korea runs, varrstoens or lm's lol.. ill post some pics of it on a black one.. AND ill photoshop too cuz im bored at school harhar

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really i would've thought they mostly had some vip wheels. but thanks also link me to the sites i can't read korean -_-lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol im liking the polished lms but not the takata green TEs what you think if they were white some guy is selling on craigslist for 800$ varstoen te reps in white with fresh tires by me.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The rears will probably rub... but the seller never mentions which offset is which. My gen coupe wheels are not even that aggressive and they rub once in a while (19x8.5 +35). You also want to make sure the hub fits too. Toyota is usually pretty small compared to Hyundai - 60 mm vs 67 mm

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea ill be doing some fender rolling I'm sure i think they might be a little to wide :/. the bolt pattern is right as for the hub size i really never understood, does it have to be exact size? what size is good for our cars?

·
Registered
470 Posts
most of the aftermarket wheels have larger centerbore size so it can be universal.. but ask just in case.

and rolling wont do enough for 10.5 wheels. i was running 19x9.5 +38 AND 15mm spacers and rubbed like there was no tommorow even with a very slight pull and flatt roll (my paint chipped pretty bad under neath)

you're gonn have to pull out your fenders a bit. it will sure look pretty sick though

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have no picture for you, but are those M45 sport wheels?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts