Sonata Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've traded my Sonata on an Avalon and want to sell, you must pick up. I'm in the Waynesboro, VA area. The exhaust is a Magna Flow cat back part # 19117 stainless steel bolt on exhaust for the 2015 Sonata Sport 2.0T, really gives much better low end response. The grill is from E&G Classics, is the Black Ice version. Looks nice when installed (instructions included). The grill is not hard to install, best with a second pair of hands. Will also include Hyundai locking lug nut set. Asking $300.00 for both, let me know. [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought this would sell. Does everyone understand that this is a cat back bolt on exhaust that sell for $800.00, a custom grill that sells for $400.00, and sonata locking lug nut sets that sell for $80.00. That's $1280 of stuff for $300.00, go figure ??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cat Back exhaust

It breaks down into 3 parts, the 2 mufflers and a 5 foot long T like part. Will work in Sonata that has fold down rear seats.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Go figure...

I thought this would sell. Does everyone understand that this is a cat back bolt on exhaust that sell for $800.00, a custom grill that sells for $400.00, and sonata locking lug nut sets that sell for $80.00. That's $1280 of stuff for $300.00, go figure ??
rcpbob, Greetings and I understand the "thought it would sell." Not to steal your thread but an example, I have a brand new OEM SE Front Sway Bar for 09-10 Sonata I can't give away for FREE and pay only shipping!:eek:

Good luck and I hope that Gorilla buy it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not sure if I can make it down to va to pick it up. That would be my only hang up. I have no interest in the grill though. I have the speed sensing cruise control with the sensor in the grill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts