Sonata Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
opinions? rolling on infiniti m35 sport wheels for now and then i will go for something more aggressive
front rubs when i turn need to roll fenders, but in the back it literally clears by a millemeter.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
looking sick Yianni, did you solve the control arm hitting the upperhousing problem yet? and how did you fit infiniti wheels on there? did you use an adapter?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! and i haven't bothered with it i figured id rather let the control arm hit and stop it from dipping lower than have my oil pan or tranny scrape, and the infiniti wheels were 5x114.3

·
Registered
470 Posts
i meant the boresize. cuz i know for fact that nissan wheels have smaller hub/bore size than hyundais.. or maybe im wrong :S

·
Registered
156 Posts
i meant the boresize. cuz i know for fact that nissan wheels have smaller hub/bore size than hyundais.. or maybe im wrong :S
They do. Nissan's are something like 66.1mm and Hyundai is 67.1mm... guess there is enough slack there that 1mm isn't too much of a problem.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeaa it is a little smaller but what difference does the bore size make? thats something i didn't checkout lmao

·
Registered
156 Posts
supposed to prevent vibrations... centers the wheel

·
Registered
156 Posts
what coilovers do you have on it?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yupp lol and tonight i just noticed my wheel is actually wiggling (back right wheel) could this be because of the bore size?, all lugs were tightened what else can it possibly be?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts