Sonata Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys West Coast KDM is hosting a meet at a shop called Concept III located in Brea on January 7th 2012. Trying to get as many people out as possible. Just going to hang out have some BBQ and show off your ride. Work will be provided by Concept III and I'm sure he'll give everyone there a deal. It's going to be their grand opening BBQ (flyers coming soon)

Address: 285 Viking ave. Brea, CA 92821

Stay updated at Home - West Coast KDM

·
Registered
46 Posts
i just wanted to let you guy's know, i'll be raffling away a free cold air intake for someone with a optima ot sonata on this day =), and also a pair of led license plate lights.

·
Registered
46 Posts
update...
i just meet up with the folks at PowerAxel, and they are going to come out to the grand opening, and bring there Genesis, and let us know what they have to offer for the memebers, and what else they have in development. also the status they are having with the 2.0T

·
Registered
374 Posts
don't forget to take pictures of this meet, i would love to how this meet goes and the amount of cars that show up. Hopefully it will be a great turnout.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good luck with the turn out. I hope it sparks some more interest for the Hyundai aftermarket. With this new line up of cars, it's about time to see some Love for the Hyundai.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i'm here for you hyundai fellas, and i'll post pictures, and how everything went. also i'll try to make more quality, outstanding parts. =)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Good luck with the turn out. I hope it sparks some more interest for the Hyundai aftermarket. With this new line up of cars, it's about time to see some Love for the Hyundai.
what he said :)

will be waiting for pics, sounds like fun too

·
Registered
470 Posts
nice, looked like alot of fun

not sure if i like that white optima with the front bumper painted like a evo.. looks tacky lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts