Sonata Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this cover craft sun shade is slightly used ... it is in like new condition no blemishes whatsoever ... with the storage bag to keep it looking good at all times weather on the windshield protecting your dash or resting on the back seat packed away for your next stop... this is the best of the best when it comes to perfect fit sun shades... just beautiful looking... I am asking only $45.00 shipped anywhere in the usa... all others will pay shipping... please text if interested it will be a much faster response...727-642-2277

Guard your dashboard and interior from warping, cracks, and other damage with the Covercraft Sun Shade
  • Triple-layer design both reflects sunlight and provides insulation against heat
  • Cuts your interior temperature by up to 40 degrees
  • Custom-designed to your vehicle's windshield for hassle-free use
  • Folds up easily for convenient storage

Don't let the sun and its hot rays destroy your dashboard. Guard it from cracking and warping with the Covercraft Sun Shield. This auto UV shade provides excellent protection from excessive heat and exposure to the sun's rays.
The Covercraft Car Sun Shield acts as a protective barrier between your dashboard and the sun. Its three-layer design provides multiple levels of protection. The silver exterior reflects sunlight away from your vehicle, blocking UV rays and keeping the heat out. The foam core and soft felt interior layers insulate your interior to prevent heat buildup. These three layers will reduce your interior temperatures by up to 40 degrees, preventing sun and heat damage and keeping your seats and steering wheel cool to the touch. Plus, you can choose from 5 handsome color options to get the look you want.
Unlike so-called "universal" windshield sun visors, the Covercraft Sun Shade UV Shield is custom-made to your exact vehicle's windshield. It fits right into place the first time, without any fumbling or hassles. Plus, it folds up quickly and can be easily stored out of sight.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump it up !

guys and girls ready to sell make me a offer... I am opened and ready to ship today... thanks ... just text 727-642-2277

1 - 2 of 2 Posts