1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I think I found the car I want.

CPO 2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T
Mileage 17k
1 Owner
Carfax checked out

Prem pack, leather seats, heated, moonroofs, the works.

Stickered at 21.5k after 3k tax title fees = 24.5k out the door. I really would like it at 18k out the door.

Is this a good deal? How much better can I squeeze out of the deal? They said they would negotiate. Has been on the lot for 55 days.

Any problems with 2012 2.0T limited

Have excellent credit. Haven't applied for loan. Where are the best credit unions? Best rate to expect.

Thanks first time buyer!!!

And just sold my 01 Corolla 82k miles for 3k to my neighbor. Will I need any money down?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
222 Posts
its good that its a CPO.

So if there are any problems at least you have a warranty.

The money down will help in the payments but if you have good credit I doubt you will NEED the down in order to get approved.

18k out the door might be tough.

From my experience its possible to get 2k-3k off used cars at the dealership around the 20k price range.

If the car has been on the lot for 55days then you might be able to get even more off.

You just need to let the sales guy know that if the price is right. You WILL buy on the spot.

Slowly knock them down more and more. Do your research too. What is the market price of a 2012 2.0T?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Low Passenger Seat

I just bought a 2012 Sonata and never sat in the passenger seat until the other day. I hate it. I am only 4 feet 11 inches tall and sitting so low I can barely see over the dashboard from the passenger seat. Most people may not have this problem, but it is a problem for those of us that are vertically challenged. I'd love to know about this conversion kit if anyone has used it. I actually need something that raises more then 1 1/2" though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.