Sonata Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Sonata and the doors lock after I leave the car. Keys got locked inside yesterday and I want to turn this feature off. Any ideas on how to do that?

·
Registered
29 Posts
The interior door button is bad on the door jam, this happen to me on my 2002, check it, if interior light doesn't come on the button is bad, the doors will relock on there own in 30 seconds, the button is stuck in the closed postion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2013 Sonata, but I turned automatic door locking off in the System Settings. Perhaps it is the same for the 2011:

"When the vehicle is at a standstill, pressing the TRIP button for more than 2 seconds with the engine start/stop button in the ON position or engine running, the LCD screen on the cluster will change to the vehicle setting mode."

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
I have a 2011 Sonata and the doors lock after I leave the car. Keys got locked inside yesterday and I want to turn this feature off. Any ideas on how to do that?
Welcome to the forums! I hope the solutions given will take care of your problem. Take care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts