Sonata Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 06 sonata. Just bought it from somebody who threw a rod bearing. I got the crank resized and rebuilt the engine and now I have a code. I've read a couple of internet posts but I would like to hear from somebody on here. Thecode is DTC P0077 INTAKE VALVE CONTROL SOLENOID CIRCUIT HIGH (BANK 1). I tested the control valve repeatedly to see if it was reliable and it clicked every time. and the resistance was at about 9 ohms at about 70degrees. Then I read up on the code and it only becomes a DTC once the power circuit shorts out. Is there anybody who has had this problem? Do I need to trace the wires and find the short? Please help me find were the short is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sadly, i have the same problem since i bought the car(Kia rio 2013). I had many things like testing all cables from the ECM till the connector as well as the value of the volt it recevies, was about 12v. I bought a new VVt and when i delete the fault, it comes back after one hour but never shown up while the engine is working. If you got a solution help me! Im fed up.
Finally, people told me its due to the ECM you need to try another one, but never had it yet. Thx u.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts