Sonata Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
What makes it better? Certainly a great brand but I think the Hyundai OEM SONATA mat looks great! What makes a mat 'digital'? Plus the Sonata mat says Sonata which is important to me. Someday ask me about the reason the 2006-2008, and the 2008-2010 mats are not the same but fit either NF model. I almost died with these mats!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess the way they fit, they have the holes for the hooks so they don't slide is one issue, they aren't flat, they come up on the sides, they hold the fluid instead of running on the carpet, they have a guarantee, they're made in the USA,the state of Il. I have winter Subaru mats, and they are useless. And they were free, what good is free when they don't hold the water,mud, sand.
I priced the Hyundai mats all weather type, at the dealer, $200.00. When your seating in the car you can't see the name on the mats anyways, I don't want to buy them every year, how your heel wears in by the gas pedal, Just take them out with liquid in them, hose off, air dry, reinstall
Try that on a Hyundai mat.
Take a look!
Weathertech.com
There window deflectors are great also, no tape on the front windows at all. small strips on the rear shades,concealed,

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Yep, they use a digital laser method to get exact measurements in order to get a perfect fit.

·
Registered
63 Posts
This was the deal. There is a second mat hole for a second post Hyundai added in 08,09 and 2010. The mat SNAPS in. My Detail guy didn't snap it in. I had floored my Car one day and the mat slid under the Gas pedal and stuck. I did what I needed to do but you never want this to happen to you. I could have slammed into a Tree, a Pole, or a car on the other side of the highway. I love the Sonata all weather mat set although this happened. Its not 'Digital', its an analogue mat!;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The 12,13,14, have two claws on driver side, one on pass. I guess you get what you pay for! As long you didn't get hurt, can't put a price on that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts