Sonata Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of stock, 2009 Sonata 3.3L V6 Limited, 17" alloy rims which came on my car. I bought the car used when it had a little over 11,200 miles and replaced the rims with new ones at 15,000 miles.

They have minimal curb rash and do not include the center caps or the TPMS hardware. I am selling them as is, as a set, for $750.00, OBO, plus shipping. As of 05/08/12, knocking off $100.00, so now $650.00 OBO, plus shipping. Here is a picture:

If interested, please contact me via PM. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just curious, would these rims be good with a v4?
I would assume yes, since the Limited version of the Sonata came in both the 2.4L 4 cylinder and the 3.3L 6 cylinder engines. The fact that it was the "Limited" edition is what made it different from the GLS and base models; all leather interior, wood grain, the wider tires and special alloy wheels, the upgraded Infinity stereo system and a few other goodies that were standard on the Limited.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

12/24/12, reducing price by $200.00, so now $450.00 local pick-up or plus shipping!!! :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
SE Rims

12/24/12, reducing price by $200.00, so now $450.00 local pick-up or plus shipping!!! :D
Bad Nata, Just curious, did you sell them yet? If still for sale, how much.

Jon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.