Sonata Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2012 Sonata's bumper looks out, never the head light on the drivers side. Would it be possible to push it back in place?

I have read before the the bumper of the Sonatas are very weak :(

·
Registered
374 Posts
hmmm thats weird, did your car ever get hit? maybe in a parking lot and you didn't notice?

Might want to check for any indication of a hit and run. I doubt the bumper would warp so easily. Your Sonata is still new, hence it's 2012, I would stop by the dealership to see what they would say.

Would it be possible if you can take some pic's of your bumper? close up/detailed shots and full shots?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a similar issue: my back bumber doesnt align properly with my rear quarter panel on the drivers side. I whined to the dealshership and I am bringing it to one of their body shops. I haven't had time at all to do it, I will ask questions about why the on a new car we have to deal with issues like this. Noticed it the day after I bought it. Forrtunately it is being taken care of.

·
Registered
470 Posts
i dont know why people ask for advice/judgment for such physical conditions of their cars yet fail to provide pics...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts