Sonata Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking to sell my recently purchased CPO 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited (w/out Nav Package) with ~30,600 miles as I was somehow lucky enough to win a 3 year lease through a charity event and am unable to have 2 vehicles at my place of residence in the East Lansing, MI area. I absolutely love this car, and it definitely sucks to be selling it for a large loss immediately after purchase, but I suppose my loss is your gain and the only thing I can really complain about are taxes... :mad:

Features are the standard for the limited model, but to name a few of my favorites: Sun/Moon roof, heated front and back seats, push to start, keyless entry, power driver seat, bluetooth, aux and usb input, fog lights, heated mirrors, dual-climate control, auto-dimming mirror, and upgraded audio with 6 cd changer.

Carfax are available upon request.

Also as a bonus, the Certified Pre-Owned warranty that extends the basic 60,000 mile/5 year warranty to 100,000 miles/10 years is fully transferable.

Pictures can be found on my craigslist ad:
2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited (EXTENDED WARRANTY TRANSFERABLE)

My asking price is $17000.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions via email: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts