1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specs
19x8.5/19x9.5 staggered +38 offest all around
Forged - it is very very strong.. almost impossible to bend
Hankook K110 Ventus evo V12 225/40/19 Fronts (50%) (some camber wear but not as bad as rears
)
Falken FK452 235/35/19 Rears (50%) (camber wear
)
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

scratches and very very small rashes but nothing too serious

will provide pics of the slight rashes and scratches upon pm request.

$1400obo CAD

price can be worked out.. but please dont lowball
thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump, if you are seriously interested, pm me for my facebook and we can chat there, considering its so dead here

·
Registered
80 Posts
Specs
19x8.5/19x9.5 staggered +38 offest all around
Forged - it is very very strong.. almost impossible to bend
Hankook K110 Ventus evo V12 225/40/19 Fronts (50%) (some camber wear but not as bad as rears
)
Falken FK452 235/35/19 Rears (50%) (camber wear
)
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

scratches and very very small rashes but nothing too serious

will provide pics of the slight rashes and scratches upon pm request.

$1400obo CAD

price can be worked out.. but please dont lowball
thanks

Sorry to bring back an old post. But i'm trying to figure out the best rim option and offset for clearance. And the setup you had here seems to be the perfect setup. For the rear 19x9.5 +38mm offset looks really good on the back end. I'm planning on doing something similar but in 18x9.5 +38mm. But through some further searching on the web i found something under stanced sonatas and it was your car when it was up for sale. There was one part in there for the rear wheels a 15mm H&R Hubcentric spacers on rear with extended studs. That was the only place where i could find on your nf that stated spacers. So are the pictures above in this thread with the 15mm spacers? If I don't want to go that route with spacers, could i just change the offset to between 20-25mm instead of 38mm? Thanks:)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^sent you a pm, and yes with offset of 20-25mm you wouldnt have to use spacers to achieve that look.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Interested but wondering how it will look on my '10 with stock suspension. I plan on lowering it maybe an inch or 1.25" in the future. Care to share your suspension setup? I'm just trying to figure out what I would need done to achieve this look. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts