Sonata Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested My lease just ended on my 2011 Sonata gls and I have some things for sale. LED DRL's with the blinking function and resistors, completely plug and play (resistor works for led blinkers and switchbacks as well so no additional resistors needed), LED White to Amber switchback blinkers (plug and play), LED interior lights (domes, trunk and more), Chrome Grill without Hyundai symbol (type 2: 4 rows instead of stock 3).
I also have a double din dash kit with single din adapter for the GLS, a 7" touchscreen head unit with aux in, bluetooth, dvdplayer (can be wired to play while driving), USB and NAV ready. Ill include a bunch of Music Video DVDs with the 7" touchscreen head unit.
I also have four 6 1/2" boston acoustic speakers (two of which are brand new and never installed b/c lease ended) and 2 6x9 boston acoustic speakers
Last but not least I have 4 MINT condition 20" deep dish chrome forte rims with hankook tires that have never been curbed and have never seen winter.

Pics and Prices will be posted upon request. Need to get rid of them so prices will be good.

Pics found here: FS: LED DRL's Chrome grill DVD touchscreen Boston Speakers 20 inch Rims - Hyundai Forums : Hyundai Forum
--> (since this forum wouldn't accept my pics)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know I am really late to the party but is there anything left for sale... I am in Boston and can pick it up in person if that is easier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts