Sonata Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I have a new set of SE Sway Bars for the 2006-2010 NF Sonata. These are the 27MM Front & 17MM Rear bars. Brand new OEM with bushings and brackets (rear only) Purchased them for my 2009 GLS and then decided to go with the UltraRacing Bars. Which I have yet to install also...

I am around $225.00 invested and would love to see them installed on your NF! Your lucky day. $100.00 plus shipping and they are yours. Pictures are always fun. Here is one.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price reduction...

Greetings, I have a new set of SE Sway Bars for the 2006-2010 NF Sonata. These are the 27MM Front & 17MM Rear bars. Brand new OEM with bushings and brackets (rear only) Purchased them for my 2009 GLS and then decided to go with the UltraRacing Bars. Which I have yet to install also...

I am around $225.00 invested and would love to see them installed on your NF! Your lucky day. $100.00 plus shipping and they are yours. Pictures are always fun. Here is one.
$100.00 Shipped lower 48! :eek:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sway Bars Price update

Greetings,

Now going for $50.00 plus shipping! These are New OEM bars for the SE model. Front is 27MM/Rear is 17 MM. They will fit all NF model Sonatas 2006-2010.

It's Spring... treat your Sonata to a new MOD! See picture in first post.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sway Bars Price update

Greetings, Rear sold! Front only $50.00 Shipped.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Front SE Sway Bar...

Greetings, I can't believe no one wanted this sway bar SE model, 27mm. :eek: One last chance... for the cost of shipping! Hits the recycle bin in the morning!:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts