Sonata Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Brandon and I have just been hired on by the crew at Importshark to serve as the Sales Manager for Hyundai/ Kia forums. Currently we do not have much on the website for the Sonata, but we are working on adding items. Looking forward to working with everyone here.

Let me know what you would like to see us carry (or have made) for the Sonata.

Thanks for your time,
Brandon

·
Registered
470 Posts
glad to have you guys joined, i ordered a cf texture roof spoiler from you guys for my sonata couple months back :)

·
Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
glad to have you guys joined, i ordered a cf texture roof spoiler from you guys for my sonata couple months back :)
Thanks, anything else you need for your Sonata just send me a PM and I'll help you out.

We weren't going to join here, as unfortunately theres not a lot of traffic yet. The admin gave us a good deal though on the sponsorship, so here we are!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use to have a 05' Elantra GT and have ordered a few things from Import Shark and I always had great experiences, mostly graphics and filters. As for parts I would say grill kits to make into the chrome one say if someone bought the gls instead of the limited it comes painted instead of chromed.

GTsmokeya

·
Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use to have a 05' Elantra GT and have ordered a few things from Import Shark and I always had great experiences, mostly graphics and filters. As for parts I would say grill kits to make into the chrome one say if someone bought the gls instead of the limited it comes painted instead of chromed.

GTsmokeya
Thanks man!

As for what you want to see sold, not sure what you're asking, but we do sell grilles for the new Sonata.

Is this what you are looking for?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea that looks hot without the logo but I know on the limited you get the grill in Chrome not sure if thats an option? But I do like what you have there^.

GTsmokeya

·
Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea that looks hot without the logo but I know on the limited you get the grill in Chrome not sure if thats an option? But I do like what you have there^.

GTsmokeya
Sorry no we don't sell the grille in chrome. For that I think your best option would be to either buy a grille from another member who's switched theirs out or try ebay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK well can I ask a dumb question? How much is that grill beacuse it looks really nice.

Thanks
GTsmokeya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts