Sonata Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,everyone,it's nice to be here ,to see other Hyundai owners and share knowledge and information.I used to have 2008 Sonata GLS,and 2 months ago bought brand new Sonata Limited 2.0 turbo.First brand new car in my life.I love the car in every way,it's soo nice to drive it, and feel the car on the road.,still learning it to use everything the car can offer.Love the app from BlueLink for iphone,to start my car remotely .It's so nice to step into cooled car,especially in Miami hot weather. Thanks for having me here and Happy 4th of July.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi,everyone,it's nice to be here ,to see other Hyundai owners and share knowledge and information.I used to have 2008 Sonata GLS,and 2 months ago bought brand new Sonata Limited 2.0 turbo.First brand new car in my life.I love the car in every way,it's soo nice to drive it, and feel the car on the road.,still learning it to use everything the car can offer.Love the app from BlueLink for iphone,to start my car remotely .It's so nice to step into cooled car,especially in Miami hot weather. Thanks for having me here and Happy 4th of July.
Welcome to the forum. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
indeed welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts