Sonata Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I just picked up a ex daily rental 2013 Sonata SE. Black with black leather interior. 26k on it and it seems to be in super shape. I know that its a toss of the dice on buying a rental, but I got it checked out and the seller was a friend of the family so...
Already have ordered badgeless grill, led interior lights and going to change over to synthetic oil and transmission fluid this weekend. I have an appointment to get it checked for recalls and any other issues.
Searching for winter tires in 18", plan to move them to the stock rims and get something snazzy for the spring.
I would like to debadge the rear, including the "H" and thats about it.
I am semi retired and have the time to keep it looking good, have all of the products to clean and keep it shiny.

I like it a lot. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I don't have much planned other than debadging it and possibly putting one of the after-market Nav systems in that I have seen sold and reviewed here.
I would like to "murder" it, but I am old school and I think the chrome looks better in small doses.
BTW I picked up winter wipers for it today, and wow thats one big drivers side wiper! My last car was 19" and this one is 26".
The grill was from ebay, here is the link

For 10 12 Sonata Chrome ABS Adgeless 1pc Hood Grill Front Grille | eBay
I will do a mini review after installing it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.