Sonata Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is rene and i figured i'd join this site since i've decided to start moding my wife 2006 sonata (original owner) which is the 6 GLS. I figured i'd learn a bit more about the car (goods and bads) to determine if i should start buying parts for a car that is (or isnt) worth keeping.

So far we've replaced all the recall items and also a window regulator (for a window that was probably rolled down 4 times out of the 7yrs owned). Hopefully there isnt going to be any more misc. items [that shouldnt need replacing] needing replacing.

My background history is modding honda's, and a nissan, for the passed 14yrs. I've done, seen and bashed pretty much every trend that has hit from then until now. I pretty much will mod anything with wheels lol. Also i'm pretty blunt (which i'll try to control) and speak my mind, I know people these days are very sensitive so dont take it wrong i'm just telling you my opinion/truth :) other than that, hopefully i will become some what active on this site gathering info and ideas for the wifes sonata

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome!

The modding scene with the NF is pretty meager. There is not much parts made for the NF. Most of the power mods are custom. There are a few suspension/brake parts. Not much appearance mods but somehow the NF has its share of riced out rides.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts