Sonata Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i'm erin and i'm new to the forums. i don't own a sonata but i own an optima ex (basically the same thing) so i figured i'd join my fellow kdm brethren on another forum. my boyfriend use to own a sonata so i'm pretty familiar with them...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the forum Erin! It's cool your not a Sonata owner, everyone is welcome here. How long have you been a Kia owner? Any pic's of your Optima?

I love the new Optima's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum Erin! It's cool your not a Sonata owner, everyone is welcome here. How long have you been a Kia owner? Any pic's of your Optima?

I love the new Optima's.
thanks! its a 2013 snow white pearl ex, picked it up in july, so i've only had it about 2 months. already changed the badges and lowered it lol the picture is one i took today to show the drop, will work on nicer pics for the future :]

·
Registered
374 Posts
thanks! its a 2013 snow white pearl ex, picked it up in july, so i've only had it about 2 months. already changed the badges and lowered it lol the picture is one i took today to show the drop, will work on nicer pics for the future :]

beautiful....by far one of the nicest Kia's out there

welcome

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sexy sexy sexy. I love the way Optimas look. Too bad my local dealership decided to stock only the most expensive Optimas :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys! and as "cheap" as optimas are they do get pretty expensive as the models and features go up. i'd love to have an sx with all my features but i wouldnt be able to swing that every month lol sonatas are just as nice though :]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha inspiration and ideas are always good :)

sometimes i do regret not getting the SX :( but i do plan on ordering the LED tails as pictured above, stock 2013 gen coupe wheels, tints, wrapping my chrome satin black (already have the vinyl), yellow laminx fogs (already have just not on), different grill just havent decided which. i'll probably get a cai for fun and say i have something cool and POSSIBLY a muffler delete because lets face it, if i do an exhaust i'll sound like a honda. i'm all about looks, plus its automatic :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts