Sonata Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is actually my second Sonata - my first one was bought in 91 or 92 and Hyundai wasn't very popular then. I got a lot of crap from people. I liked that car and am very happy with my 2012 Sonata. I traded in my Honda Insight, however after gassing up today with the price increase hope I made a good decision. I'm from Clinton Township, MI. We also have an Accent, a Civic and a Solstice in our driveway !

·
Registered
130 Posts
Getting crap from people about the older Hyundai's was expected. Back in those days Hyundai's had horrible design and something people poke fun at.

Now some Hyundai's are the sickest in their class, beating those who used to be in their place!

Any pic's of your cars?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You would think I would know that, lol. I got the cheapest one I could as I was trying to lower my payments. I got the six speed, manual transmition in the gray. I do have the radio controls and cruise on the steering wheel, the 3 button blue link, and the radio that works with my ipod not hooked up. Am not a huge car person, just know what I like to drive. 3 out of 4 of our cars are now sticks - it feels more like you are actually driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts