Sonata Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are other threads talking about this topic but have something more specific to ask.

Has anyone tried HID Kits | UltimateHIDKits.com I read about it last night because it had a good section on beginner tips on buying lights and seems like a good site overall -- Warranty, shipping, etc. I was wondering if anyone bought from here before, good and bad experiences.

The second product I can pick up is from a local store which will be easier overall but it's hard to find reviews. Lighting :: Helligkeit 35W HID - Nextmod. It is called Helligkeit 35W HID.

Any other recommendations will be helpful. I was thinking Diode Dynamics although I noticed that I was seeing sponsored links rather than recommendations.

Last general question. What is the standard colour you see on cars with stock HID installed. I would guess 4300 or 5000. I don't want my car to be flashy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes I agreed helligkeit is a good brand and I am using the lights of this brand and this is a reliable and long lasting. I did not know about this brand one day I went in the garage so mechanic introduced me so its running good.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Go for the one with the warranty that you can actually get.

If that shop is local and they will warrant the kit locally I'd go for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts